Sunday 12 May 2013


Hello everyone! what a lazy blogger have I been. I know I should do it more often but I dont like to blog unless I have a new pic to show you and I havent had that many. the reason is that I just have been feeling 100% and seemed to have lost my mojo and what i have done has been for design team so cant share till after the show. what I will say though is that the new masks that I have seen so far are awesome. Some a little bit off the wall for the altered art people out there as well. Thats all I can say for now. ( Spoil sport I know)  Anyway feeling more like myself, mojo back and off we go again. The card I am sharing with you today is one I made for my daughter birthday and she is a cat lover. the images were printed from a Do crafts CD Tulip and friends. Made a change from masks and inks, Hope you like it. Sally did.x

Happy Crafting
Kayx


1 comment:

SplodgeAway said...

Very elegant card , beautiful x