Tuesday 21 May 2013


Hi everyone well I have emerged, nearly, from my crafting binge after having been dormant for a while. I have so much I want to and need to do. I have been busy makeing cards for Kirsten Lapping Designs and for Splodge Away. Yes Splodge away is back on our TV screens on Friday 24th May at 1am and 6pm. A double dose!!!!!!! I hope night shift are on standbye as I know this is going to be a good one. Its so hard not to tell.lolx Watch out on my blog and the Splodge Away blog after the show for a preview of all the design teams work that they did for the show. I know Tom tries his hardest to get as many shown as possilble and give credit but its not always easy. We must all give Hazel a great big welcome as she has her debut on Friday doing Toms demos as our lovely Maria Simms had to step down due to other commitments. I know everyone will be wishing her well.

Go to the splodge Away blog to see more.   http://splodgeaway.blogspot.co.uk/

Dear me I havent been on so long my fingers are running away with me. I will stop now and just tell you a little about the card I am sharing with you. I hope Kirsten wont mind as its one I have done for her and she hasnt seen it yet! ( Oh dear am I in trouble)

I have combined it with a Splodge Away bamboo  mask as they seemed to compliment each other so well. I ran the mask throught he embossing machine and then coloured with a combination of distressed inks in squeezed lemon, tattered rose and wild honey. Then I used Kirstens oriental stamps for the images. It was finished off with a little of Kirsten Lappings glitter and some sticky back gems around the corner. I then mounted on black card for some definition.

Happy Crafting
Kayx


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I love this card Kay, the mask works so well with that stamp set... it's fab xx