Monday 11 March 2013

SPLODGE AWAY SAMPLE OF TEXTURE MASKS

Good morning bloggeres. Well how much snow have you got. The weather is so strange. Brilliant sunsshine then snow blizzards but thankfully not lying too much. Not here anyway.
 
Well did you See Splodgy Tom yesterday on the Tool Shed on Create and Craft. What a hectic show that was. I know Tom will be dissapointed that he couldnt show more of the Design Team samples as they had produced some beautiful work. Unfortunatley I hadnt photographed all of mine so until I see Tom again I can only post the ones I did.
Todays are the ones I did with the tecture masks. they were superb. The top one I have to admit threw me a little when I first saw it but it didnt take long to decide what to do with it and I was declighted with the outcome. The stamps I have used are from the DoCrafts gorgous range. They are superb quality stamps and were on offer for 3 for Ten pounds.
The second one was useing Lyndsey Mason stamps purched from Suzicraft and the third one was images printed from a Debbie Moore CD.
 
I will post more later.
Bye for now and Happy Craftingx
 

No comments: