Friday 1 March 2013

FUSSY AND FANCY BLOG CHALLENGE

I have just entered this card into the fussy and fancy blog challenge which is themed Pink and Black. there are some very talented crafters out there and there are some wonderful cards entered. Why not take a peek at http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

This card was made on 8x8 splodge away easy ink cark stock. It was distressed in pink useing tim Holtz inks. The script was a dimensions stamp and the flower indigo blue stamp All stamped in versafine black ink. I used an x cut die to cut out the central shape in white and pink. to complete I have added a die cut swirtl and butterly sticker from my stash.

Happy Crafting
Kayx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card love the black and shades of pink ...sort of card I would love to receive xx Annie

Unknown said...

this card is fantastic well done x

Unknown said...

you should win with this card jean x

Sheryl said...

What a beautiful card, Kay! I love how you used the pink distress ink. The color is lovely. Your pretty butterfly and scroll add the perfect finishing touches! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
I hope that you join us again!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl