Sunday 17 March 2013

TRIBUTE TO HOLLY



Good mornign everyone. Well I have had a very entertaining and interesting weekend. On Friday I travelled to Harrogate with Susan and Jean and spend the night in a caravan ready for the Harrogate Craft Fair on Saturday. Great day there as usual. I spent a little time chatting to Jenny Mayes from Hobby Art and watched her fabulous demonstrations and after a good mooch met up with Sam another crafting buddy. We then left the show and visited Art from the Heart an absolutely great craft shop not a million miles from the show. We finished the day of with a good chin wag over a hyge cup ot tea. Got home absolutely exausted but a very happy bunny.
Today I am sharing with you some of the samples that I made for Splodge Away from the Holly range. Unfortunatley my pics arent too good and some of the detail is lost but hope you like them. Until later.

Happy Crafting
Kayx

No comments: