Tuesday 6 November 2012

Need a Crafty Fix



Hi everyone. Just come back from sussex after a visit to celebrate my lovely great nephews first birthday and dedication to his church. Had an absolutely wonderful time. In sussex they have bonfire societies and they have parades the like of which I have never seen before to celebrate the anniversary of the gunpowder plot. I didnt take my camera with me and I so wish I had so I could have shared the spectacular with you as it was amazing. They parade with lit torches of fire and bannders of fire. they wear wondeful costumes and have amazing fireworks. I couldnt begin to describe. You really need to see them. I am sure if you do a search on the net you will find pictures somewhere.
As I didnt have a photo of them I have posted what was to have been my contribution to the November Splodge Away challenge but used another card instead. This one uses a Splodge Away mask for the snowflakes with the sparkle gel. Butterfly kisses stamps embossed in white with white Pan Pastels to createe the snowy forground. Finished with some Christmas ribbon. It was a bir of an experiment as I did it all on Navy Blue card. Hope you like it.

Happy Crafting
Kayx

No comments: