Wednesday 31 October 2012



 
Well had my weekly crafty fix at suzicraft today and as usual had a great time. Lots of fun with Dimps and her duck hat and nerf gun!!!!!!! Needles to say tom had a go. 
Its my great nephews first birthday and his dedication into his parents church at the weekend so all the family are travelling down to sussex on saturday to celebrate. I have just be informed that we will be going to a couple of firework displays while we are there too. Great. I am a big kid when it comes to firework displays. Plenty of ooohs and aaaaars.lolx. So today I spent my time at suzicraft makeing a memory box for Zac and the last of the cards I had to make. So I thought I would share them with you. The gingerbread man was made with my new inky doodle stamps and they are great to work with. As I am away for a few days no crafting or blogging I am sorry to say but its worth it to see all my lovely nephews and nieces.
 
Happy Crafting .
Kayx

No comments: