Wednesday 11 March 2015

" TAKE A STAMP"
 
 
I recently went to a workshop with Annette Lee and this stamp was part of our kit and I love it. We made a canvass but this is the second card I have made useing it and I cant wait to make more. I think I may zentangle the next one.
Supplies
7x7 card and a piece of black card six and a half inches square and a piece of white card six inches square. Also a piece of A4 card.  Paper Artsy chalk acrylics in Jade,Prawn and Southern Skies. Artiste spray gold shimmer ink. Sentiment was Stampers Anonymous  and the stamp is from the Paper Artsy Eclectica rang. The white dots are gesso.
To make I randomly applied the three colours of paint useing a baby wipe to the A4 card and to the small square piece of white card. when dry I sprayed with the gold. On the A4 I then stamped all the flower parts doing 3 of each of the flower heads which I cut out and layered. I randomly stamped onto the 6x6 piece with the small stamp  then glued on all of my flowers and finished by adding the white gesso to the buds with a ball tool. To complete I layered onto the the black card then the base card. The sentiment was then attached after layering on black card as well.
 
I would like to enter this card into the CRAFT STAMPER MARCH CHALLENGE
 
To check out the blog 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Kay
Gr Karin

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Great stamps and such nice colours!

Mrs O crafty blog said...

This is gorgeous Kay, Px

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

It's lovely Kay. Sam x

Linda said...

This is gorgeous .... fabulous image and gorgeous colours! Thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper TIMI Challenge .... good luck! Linda xx

shirley-bee said...

Beautiful card, love the colours. Thanks for playing along at Craft Stamper Take It Make It.

Mcx Tips Provider said...

waooo nice post about " TAKE A STAMP"

Thanks,

100% Accurate Mcx Tips | Mcx Base Metal Jackpot Tips

Jan said...

Fabulous card xx Jan

Lou Sims said...

Great stamp and fab card.