Sunday 22 September 2013

INSPIRED BY KAY HALLIWELL-SUTTON
 
 
 
 
Good morning crafty friends. this morning I thought it would be nice to share with you my mannequin that I made after going to a demo day with kay halliwell-sutton last Saturday at Suzicraft. This lady knows her stuff. The friend I made the 65th card for has a lounge in red black and white and so I thought I would do it in those colours and if it turned out OK i would give it to her for her birthday. What do you think? Well cant stay long on here as we are getting ready to go out and enjoy what might be the last good weekend this year. We are heading off to Wallington National Trust. A lovely place to go for a wander and enjoy the weather. I am wondering what the flowered garden is looking like at this time of the year as by now most blooms are dyeing off. Whatever you decided to do today I hope you enjoy.
 
Happy Crafting
Kayx

11 comments:

Kathryn said...

Beautiful xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is beautiful, i'm sure your friend would love it xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are looking beautiful Kay.

greetings karin

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Kay
Hugs
Linda xxx

Pat Taylor said...

Fabulous Kay xxx

Unknown said...

you have surpassed yourself kay its beautiful x

Kate M said...

Absolutely beautiful, your friend is sure to love it!!
xx

CraftyKay said...

Thank you for your lovely comments and yes ladies I gave it to her tonight and she loves it to bits.x

Cumbrianlass said...

Fabulous creations Kay.
Hugs
Janet xxx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Just popped over from Splodgeaway to say hi...you have a lots of gorgeous creations on your blog hun!!

I have also become a follower so i can pop by from time to time to see your creations!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

CraftyKay said...

Gemma thank you so much for your kind comments and taking the time to visit my blog. also for becoming a follower. Look forward to seeing you again.x