Monday 30 September 2013

GRAPHIC 45 AT SUZICRAFT

Claire Charville and Graphic 45 at Suzicraft
 










 
Hi all. This morning I thought it might be nice to share with you a project I made last Saturday when I went to a workshop at Suzicraft. It was hosted by the lovely Clare Charville and we all made this fabulouse bottle carrier. Well actually that was what it was inspired by but everyone had different thoughts on what they were going to use it for. I havent made up my mind yet but I m sure it wont take me too long to decide. One of the ladies was going to fill it with preserves for a friend for xmas. what a lucky lady to receive this as a gift. It was made from Splodge Board and covered in Graphic 45 papers. We could chose from either steampunk which had a spooky theme or xmas. I chose xmas as I am not really into hallowean etc. The nice thing about the xmas papers is that they are not "In your face " christmas themed. Very subtle so it can be kept on show throughout the year. Sadly it would turn into war and peace if I tried to give you even a brief tutorial so I wont even try but I believe that if you go to Claires web site she will have it on there. Hope you like and if any of you are around in November Claire will be doing another workshop this time making a book /photo album. Just pop to the suzicraft facebook page for details.
 
Enjoy your day
Happy Crafting
Kay.x


 

10 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, very nice.. your getting very good with this altering lol..... hope you have it on show.. xx

Sylvia said...

Fabulous altered project, love it.

Sylv xx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Kay this is stunning! I love it and the Graphic 45 papers are gorgeous to work with don't you think. I love it!

Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a gorgeous project Kay.

greetings karin

Gwyneth said...

Gorgeous creation. I love the vintage Christmas look of the papers.

Jan said...

It's great I love it. xx Jan

Kate M said...

What a beautiful project - so satisfying, I am sure.
xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, love the beautiful papers
Lindsay xx

Wendy said...

This is beautiful! What a lovely present that would make. xxx

punkleface said...

stunning!!! your so clever kay xxx
and a GEORDIE!!!!!!xxx