Sunday 2 June 2013

PEARLS AND LACE


Well they say the early bird catches the worn but it seems I have been the cows tail!!!! I thought that as our Sam was hosting the Fussy and Fancy challenge and the theme she had chosed was lace and pearls I would give it a shot. I knew it must be coming to a close but I busted a gut (excuse the expresion) to do a card and this is the result.

Went to put it on the challenge and it wase closed!!!! Oh well. Better luck next time.x
To make this card I stamped a lace border  stamp on black card with  versamark and embossed in white. this was repeated down the card.
I then glued real cotton lace around the edges and finished with a pearl in each corner.The cameo was a die cut in black glitter that I embellished with pearls in the hat, earring and necklace. This was then glused to card over a feather and a flurish attached then embellished with pearls. Hope you like.

Happy Crafting
Kayx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this card Kay,love the lace xx