Monday 3 June 2013

BLING IT ON

Hi everyone. Well I missed the last Fussy and Fancy Challenge so I set to and made this one for the next challenge which is Bling and more bling! I made this by cutting a square of card that fitted an A5 card and with my splodge mask distressed with Peacock Feathers. I did this twice. This was then mounted onto silver mirri board. I then cut another one down to a third of its size and again mounted on mirri board. The square was mounted onto the left of the A5 card in a landscape position.I stamped a lace pattern onto the blank pieces to the right, again in Peacock feathers. I then glued the lace where they joined. useing foam pads I attached the second piece of card in a landscape poition but lineing up to the right. I had previously stamped and coloured with pro markers a saturated canary stamp and cut out with an x cut die. I glittered part of her dress. and put pearls around the corners. this is then attached to centre of square useing foam pads. To complete I put sticky back gems around the backing card.

Hope you like.
Happy Craftingx

http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/




No comments: