Friday 19 April 2013

ANOTHER SAMPLE FROM C&C

 
Today I thought I would share with you a card made out of a combination of two sets of Splodge Away masks. I have to say that this was not one of Toms favourites ( I think it was the girlie colours, haha)  but when I make the samples I line them up along the piano so I can be critical and my hubby can see what I make. This was one of his favs. This just goes to show how our tasts vary so we have to adapt styles to suit all which is always what I try to do. The backing paper was made from one set and then the butterly wreath embossed and cut around the outside. To get a good even cut in the centre I used a die cut circle. They were then both coloured with pan pastels. I embellished it with flowers made from a CD and the butterfly was made useding the largest butterfly creater cut out in shrink plastic. Stamped with a flower stamp for texture then coloured and shrunk. Wallah.x
 
Happy Crafting
Kayx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

like this card kay plenty of butterflies

Zoe said...

Hi Kay, just been having a little wonder around your blog, some great and inspirational work here! I'm really looking forward to getting on with some GDT work for SplodgeAway, Zoe xxx

CraftyKay said...

Thank you Zoe. Wont be long I expect before Tom has some more lovely masks for us to play with.x
Enjoyx