Tuesday 19 February 2013

Another Tag.

Hi crafty friends and any other friends that pop by. I spent some hours down at Suzicraft a couple of days ago and this is what I made while I was there.I bought the Indigo Blue stamp from Suzicraft a couple of days before and was excited to try it out. I firstly stamped the lady with Versamark and then embossed with black wow powder. Next I distressed the tag. Once I was happy with that I used some of the other stamps in the set the finish the card. The swirl is really nice and i shadow stamped that. The Flower was made with my dimesions blooms stamp. coloured and the when glued togethere and dry I bought some narrow purple ribbon from Suzicraft and tied a knot in the end, threaded it through the centre of the flower , I then left a short length of ribbon and threaded other end through hole in tag. The flower therfore is not attached to the card but has movement. For the purpose of the photo I hooked it over the top of the tag so it wouldnt hide the artwork.

Hope you like.
Happy Crafting
Kayx

No comments: