Monday 12 November 2012

SAMPLES FOR SPLODGEAWAY

 
As soon as I saw this mask I knew what I was going to do with it. I immediately saw black and white and a cameo. to make this card I ran mask through calibar with coordinations cardstock in black and then sanded down. I also embossed a second time in white. I then cut the centre out. I cut the corners from the white embossed image and distressed with black soot and glued to the corners of the black image. The cameo was from a CD I have and I decoupaged the hat. Embossed with black wow powder. When sticking it down I tucked in some white feathers ( Cant really see them on picture) and a black hat pin. She was finished with a gem for her earing. The final touches were a white bow and a black gem in each corner.( I stuck these gems on after taking picture) lolx
 
 


Thank you for poping over.
happy Crafting
Kay.x

No comments: