Sunday 11 November 2012

Hobby Art and Butterfly Kisses

 
Just wanted to share this one with you as I so enjoyed making this one. This card also appeared on Splodge Away Show on C&C today. Although the theme wasnt Xmas I thought I would do a Christmas card to show how versatile the masks were. The stamps I have used were Hobby Art and Butterfly Kisses. Jenny if you read this I love the stamps and dont get enough time to play with them. All you bloggers get yourself over to Hobby Art site and have a look.
 
A great big thank you goes to Tom and Susan at Suzicraft and Splodge Away who made me so welcome from the first time I walked into the shop and have given me the amazing opportunity to use there wonderfull products and be part of there design team. Big Hugsx
 
Happy Crafting
Smartie Pants Kay. AKA T Bag.xxxx
 



No comments: