Saturday 13 October 2012



Thanks to my wonderful friends in the picture above what should have been a realxing crafty day has turned into nurse a headache day.! We have been friends for over 30 years now and got to know each other as we all worked together and have remained friends ever since. Every so often we meet up to play catch up and find out how our families are doing ( between us I reckon we could write a book of the war and peace proportions) We have arranged the next day out as a trip to York as thats where Marilyn now lives and we can hit the shops and restaurants. After that I have foolishly agreed to a trip in Paris at the turn of the year to celebrate our big birthdays. (I am not going to tell you how old we will all be) You may think why foolishly well the fact of the matter is I am terrified of flying and I am claustraphobic and dont like tunnels so either way I am snookered. My hubby says I will be there before I know it and so do the girls. Well they might regret it if I throw a wobbler on the way there or back. Haha.x

See you soon.
Happy Crafting
Kayx

No comments: