Thursday 11 October 2012

Had the kind of day I enjoy most today. Spent most of the day at Suzicraft. some lovely ladies were having a craft class and I am very honoured to say that they were doing there take on a card that I had made for  Splodgeaways last show on TV, http://splodgeaway.blogspot.co.uk/
I have to say that they were doing some lovely work and (sorry Mo and Peter) I just said ladies but of course Mo and Peter were there two. Mo excelled himself this week. Although they were useing the  splodgeawy poinsettia  make it mask. Just to show the verstility of it  Mo did his flowers in a beautiful lilac. It was a Distress Ink but not sure of the colour with some black Adirondak to shade which turned a lovely shade of purple in the centre. Wish I had taken a photo so that I could show you.
When I got back home hubby was doing dinner and then my son paid us a short visit so all in all a good day.

For anyone who doesnt know the Splodge Away blog has its first monthly challenge on and the theme is Sparkle and Gems. I have just been having a look at some of the beautiful entries. Why dont you have a go and enter a card. Follow this link  http://splodgeaway.blogspot.co.uk/ and look down the right hand side of the blog to locate the challenge rules. All you have to do really is enter a card with a sparkle and gem theme and have used a splodge away product in the making of the card. If you join in good luck.

Happy Crafting
Kayx

No comments: