Thursday 13 September 2012

Just was having a look at some of my pics and saw this one. The other day I was playing with one of Splodgeaways masks and was looking for something to put in the centre. You know we are all so keen to try out new products and techniques that I think we forget some of the old ones as so I decided to try medallion stamping again. I am sure that lots of you remember these but for anyone that doesnt it is a rubber stamp in the shape of a medallion of some type which you stamps several times and then cut out reducing each time rather like decoupage. then you either paint or glitter. I usually prefer glitter and this was the finished article. Hope you like it.

Happy Crafting

Kayxxx

2 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful Kay xxx

CraftyKay said...

Thanks Sue. I thoroughly enjoyed doing the medallion stamping. Always did when I used to do it before. Love the effect.x