Monday 3 September 2012


Good afternoon all. Well another gorgeous day. I am torn between going out and staying in doing housework  and crafting. Couldnt make up my mind so I am having a day with a mixture of all. Went out yesterday with hubby and had a lovely day starting with Sunday Lunch at the Mill pub in Rainton Bridge and then down to Seaham harbour for Ice Cream. Mmmmmm Rum and Raisin. We walked down to the harbour and had a sit in the sun. got talking to two lovely ladies from Stockton. They had been to South shields for the day the day before!!!!!! Couldnt go without posting a couple of cards I have made for friends and relatives and then as I think I have done enough housework it back to crafting.

Fot the thirtieth birthday card for my nephew I went back to one of my old time favourites the word book. Love doing these and dont know why I dont do them more often. They always make a nice card and the beauty of them are that you can make them wimple but effective by useing nice patterned card or fancy them up with embellishments.

Whatever you are doing enjoy your day and Happy Crafting all you crafters.x

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hope this comment goes on this time lol these are lovely kay xxx