Thursday 19 June 2014

Ruby Rainbow -dylusions

Ruby Rainbow
 
 
Hi followers and bloggers. A very good morning to you all. Hope the sun is shining for you like it is here. Just a quick blog today and I just had to share this card with you. It was one of my purchases whilst visiting my relatives in the south. I have a friend who this is just her and could well be reading this but I am not going to say who as she will be the recipient of this card. to make I cut a 6x6 piece of Splodgeaway Elegance card and dripped 4 different alcoholic inks onto it randomly. when it was dry I dusted it with distress inks and then stamped the raindrop stamp by Ryn onto it. I then filled a lot of the drops with gloggy accents. I stamped out all of the pieces of my Ruby Rainbow  stamp coloured with copics and then highlighted the wings and bits of her hair and wellies with wink of stellas. I also used glossy accents on the brolly. I attached to the card with very thin stcky pads. the wellies are suspended from the brolly with twine so that they "Swing" as the card moves. I hope you like it. Have a great day.
 
Happy Crafting
Kay.x

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

its a lovely card Kay.

gr karin

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, love the background and pretty image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely card - love the design on the background and the colours are great. Jennifer xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous live that stamp set you used.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

I meant love that stamp set! Gorgeous color too

Im just me - Marleen said...

ohh I love this. so artistic xx

Dawn said...

Fantastic card Kay! Mae me start singing raindrops keep falling on my head! lol
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a sweet comment!
Hugs
Dawn xx