Thursday, 19 June 2014

Ruby Rainbow -dylusions

Ruby Rainbow
 
 
Hi followers and bloggers. A very good morning to you all. Hope the sun is shining for you like it is here. Just a quick blog today and I just had to share this card with you. It was one of my purchases whilst visiting my relatives in the south. I have a friend who this is just her and could well be reading this but I am not going to say who as she will be the recipient of this card. to make I cut a 6x6 piece of Splodgeaway Elegance card and dripped 4 different alcoholic inks onto it randomly. when it was dry I dusted it with distress inks and then stamped the raindrop stamp by Ryn onto it. I then filled a lot of the drops with gloggy accents. I stamped out all of the pieces of my Ruby Rainbow  stamp coloured with copics and then highlighted the wings and bits of her hair and wellies with wink of stellas. I also used glossy accents on the brolly. I attached to the card with very thin stcky pads. the wellies are suspended from the brolly with twine so that they "Swing" as the card moves. I hope you like it. Have a great day.
 
Happy Crafting
Kay.x

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

its a lovely card Kay.

gr karin

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, love the background and pretty image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Lovely card - love the design on the background and the colours are great. Jennifer xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous live that stamp set you used.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

I meant love that stamp set! Gorgeous color too

Marleen Gallagher said...

ohh I love this. so artistic xx

Dawn Lancaster said...

Fantastic card Kay! Mae me start singing raindrops keep falling on my head! lol
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a sweet comment!
Hugs
Dawn xx