Tuesday 20 May 2014

CBN mid month inspiration.

Blowing Bubbles
 
 
Hi everyone hope you are all enjoying this lovely weather. Set to change though and thats typical as I am off to Kent and Sussex to visit my relatives and while I am there I might just get  a chance to pop into some of my favourite craft shops namely That Craft Place (Well I know I will definately be going there to add to my copic collection hahax\)The glitterpot and The craft barn if I am lucky as that one is a little out the way though sometimes hubby takes me on my way home. There is a nice little garden centre opposite where you can get a cuppa and scone to set us on our way.
 
Today I am shareing with you my contribution to The Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge mid month inspiration. The sponsor is art by miran and my image is blowing bubbles. I loved this one as as I am still limited to my choice of pens it didnt prove too much of a challenge. The background is some pink lace paper and the black mount was punched around with a Martha Stewart punch. Now in case any of you eagle eyes are saying well the corners lok a bit mibbled can I just say that it was a straight edged punch and not meant to go round corners!!!! I coloured with copic pents and then did the bubbles with pink and grey wink of stellas. I then went over the bubbles with glossy accents. As usual these techniques dont show so well in pics but I was delighted with the result and you can see the sparkle through the accents. to complete I added some flowers from my stash and ribbon made into a bow with a button in the centre. I hope you like.
This months challenge is pink and ribbon so why not pop over and have a look and enter one of your lovely creations in. This is the link
 
 
Well bloggers from tomorrow I am away for a couple of weeks but will try to keep up with activity on my I pad when I can so I hope that in the meanwhile you all keep well and
 
Happy Crafting
Kayx
 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kay, Just thought I would pop by, and have a look at what you've been up too lol...... Love this card, the colours are Fab, as usual xxx Have a great time, and dont get too many bargains ha ha ha xx

Crafty Judith said...

Hi Kay loving this card hun great design hugs Judith x

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a wonderful card Kay.

gr karin

lady jasmine crafts said...

Gorgeous card xxx

Dawn said...

Kay, you've done a great card with your card! I love the punched border! Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving a lovely comment!
Hugs
Dawn xx