Wednesday 4 September 2013

Some more Splodge Away Samples

 
 
A few more of the samples that I made for Tom for Create and Craft
 

 
 
 

 

 

 

 
 
 
Good morning everyone and a lovely morning it is. I hope you can all make the most of this glorious September sunshine as we dont know if we will get any more days like this.
I just htought that I would share with you some more of the samples that I made. Susan is still showing some great work on the Splodge Away blog. Carols are on at the moment and believe me they are well worth a look. Her work didnt arrive for tom to take to the show and what a shame that was as they are amazing. enjoy your day and if you would like to see some more just follow this link
 
 
Happy Crafting
Kay

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what wonderful cards Kay.

greetings karin

Zoe said...

These are all fantastic Kay, so inspirational, think my favourite one is the Stenskape one, looks fab in the blues xx