Tuesday 13 August 2013

Crafty Bloggers Inspiration

2nd Sarah Hurley Digi Kit Inspiration.
 
 
 
 
 
Hi Folks. well another sunny windy day. You can feel the nip in the air and I am thinking. that summer didnt last long. Oh well there is nothing we can do about it. Hope you are all enjoying whatever it is you ar doing. Those of you on your jollies I hope you have a lovely relaxing time and dont miss your crafting too much.lolx
Well today I thought it may be nice to share with you the second piece of inspiration that I did for the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge blog. Every week they show some of the DT teams work as inspiration and this week saw mine . i had great fun with this kit even though I am a newbie to Digi Kits.I am afraid my picture is a bit "pale" maybe I should be putting a new camera on my list to Santa. Haha.

Why not pop over to the blog and be inspired. You still have plenty of time to enter the challenge which is this month. My favourite thing.

http://craftybloggersnetwork.blogspot.co.uk/
 
Have a lovely day.
Happy Crafting
Kayx

5 comments:

lady jasmine crafts said...

A sweet card hun xxx

Sylvia said...

Great card Kay.

Sylv xx

Kelly D said...

Lovely layout hun, I to am a newbie at the digi work, but had fun working with a new challenge.
Hugs
Kelly- CBN Teamie

Unknown said...

Kay this is lovely hun, a super card, xxx

sam said...

Such a lovely card xx