Thursday 21 March 2013

C&C samples for Splodge Away

 


Good mornign everyone. Well in case you havent seen Susan and Tom from Splodge Away have showcased my cards I made for the last show on Create and Craft. I am so pleased that they have done this as I didnt get to photgraph all of my samples so couldnt share with you myself. I have chosen Susans favourite card from this range to share with you today. Often the simplest are the best. I found it hard to chose my favs. I had a few. I like the black and white flourish but also the bird cage and gates. The gates and bird cage were a real labour of love as I made the crackled background for the gates myself and then embossed the image and cut the gates out. Took a full afternoon but I was pleased with the result.
If you havent already seen them why not pop over to the Spldge Away blog

http://splodgeaway.blogspot.co.uk/

You can see all of the design teams work there.

Happy Crafting
Kayx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stunning Kay, I love this one, love the colour you've used, and the flower is perfect xx