Monday 14 January 2013

ROSS PAPER CRAFT FAIR NISSAN





There he is lolx




My demos



Well what a day Sunday was. Got up at six dressed and picked Shelagh up before going to the Ross paper craft show where we met the Tom Mojo and Sam. We arrived first and discovered where the complimentary tea and toast was.lolx It ws all stations going setting up the stand and just made it for the doors opening. Tom was surrounded doing his demos and talking to the customers. Later I had a turn of doing my very first demo which I thouroughly enjoyed. I did the Poinsettia but in pinks and useing different techniques. The above picture shows the end results. I have splodged in pinks and satmped with a script stamp. Glittered and used pearl markers for spots.

Thanks for popping by
Happy Crafting
Kayx

No comments: