Sunday 30 December 2012


Hi bloggers. Hope you all had a wonderful christmas and are now ready to let your hair down and see the new year in. I have had a lovely one but seemed very busy. All my crafting stash was put away while I had visitors. Tomorrow is New Years Ever and new Years Day is my Son In laws birthday so there is always a bit of do for that. The next day we should get back to normal and I am so looking forward to doing some more crafting. I thought I would share with you this card which has just appeared on the Splodge Away Blog as I couldnt think of any other way to wish you all A very Happy New Year.

Happy Craftingx

2 comments:

Eileen said...

So cute Kay and we all need cute in our lives.... not Ferrets tho lol!
I had great fun with the new masks and looking forward to seeing the demo on Friday ... Happy New year Kay.
E xxx

CraftyKay said...

Thank you Eileen. Dont know how you cope with that ferret mind. Have to say not my kind of creature.lolx
Dont find cute when they bite.x