Sunday 9 December 2012


Good afternoon bloggers. Just thought I would get a quick blog in, inbetween cooking sunday lunch and share with you a card that I have made in batch that I will be sending to friends this year. Some may already have them as Cliff sends them as I make them. A great little production line. Very simple to make. I have used Sheena Douglas's a little bit sketchy feastive stamps for the Robin and Bow and a little worker stamp in holly from a Hobby Art Set.

I stamped the Robin ( and what great stamps they are very clean images, a pleasure to work with) and the bow then coloured with pro markers. (I cut pieces of card 4x4 for the robin) Then cut out the bows and edeged the white with red around the robins. before glueing onto my 6x6 cards I stamped the holly stamp around the edge of the card blank. Job done.

Happy Crafting
Kayx

No comments: