Tuesday 27 November 2012

xmas cards

 
 
 
Hi bloggers well its been a while since I have been on here as I have been so busy. Like most people I dare say at this time of year. I have lots of cards to make and things to do. Last Friday I had a lovely day in York with some of my buddies and we had an amazing time. Lots of chat and wine with a little bit of shopping in between. The biggest laugh was that I went to York with two odd shoes on! Yes you read that right. Two odd shoes. It caused great hilarity when I realised and lots of laughs since.
The card I am sharing with you today is a one I am making for a friend. To make this I used Splodge Away Art Noveou 8x8 mask with so ordinations paper sanded back. The poinsettia was also made useing Splodge Away mask. The centre was a stamp I had in my stash. It is a wooden block one and I dont know who made it (I suspect it is creative expressions) but it stamps beautifully. It was then coloured with pro markers.

Hope you are all keeping warm dry and safe in this awful wet and windy weather.

Happy Crafting
Kayx

No comments: