Thursday 15 November 2012

Made useing THE REAL SPLODGEAWAY products

Hi bloggers just a quick post as I have been at Suzicrafts all day doing a Hougie Board class the the fabulous amazing and extremely funny Kay Rutter. Now I dont know if I am so tired through the drive, the hard work or just all the laughing I did. Whatever it was a great day. I have taken some photos but have decided to wait to post them until after I have made a project with the skills I learnt at the class!!!
Until then I would like to share another card that I made for Toms show last Sunday useing his daisy mask. This took quite a lot of doing as it was really difficult trying not to get gold specs on the black card. I have to say it took lots of attempts but in the end I felt it was worth it.

Happy Crafting
 
Kayx

No comments: