Monday 22 October 2012

 
 


Have had my brother and sister inlaw visiting me this weekend so all my crafty stash has been put away but I still managed to fit in a workshop at suzicraft with Maria Simms. A great time was had by all. We made two lovely cards so I didnt get withdrawl symptoms too bad. the above card has just appeared on the Splodge Away blog and was my take on this weeks theme of Autumn.
 
http://splodgeaway.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/autumn-glory-day-4.html#comment-form why not pop over to visit the site and see other posts. they also have a monthy challenge going where you can win some splodge away goodies.

These are the two cards that I made at marias workshop. she always comes up with some lovely ideas.

Happy Crafting
kayx

2 comments:

Sue said...

Very pretty cards Kay will catch the next class hopefully hugs xxx

Susan said...

Beautiful as always x