Wednesday 26 September 2012

Well not had a chance to blog for a little while as hubby busy decorating and the house upside down. Amazing how one little room when you start to empty turns into a tardus!!!! Finished this after though so start cleaning up tomorrow. Well that is till 12pm when Tom is on C&C again when I will be glued to tele. Been busy making cards for the show and took a trip to Suzicraft on Tuesday to give to Tom. Well you know what the rain was like but I thought in my wisdom that as it had stopped at that moment in time it would be OK. Ha ha fooling myself. Got down to Stockton OK but the rain started again! Coming home what should have been a forty minute journey turned into an hour and a half!!!!! Still kept me out of Cliffs way while he was busy.

Happy Crafting

Kayx

No comments: