Tuesday 17 July 2012

Hi well this is the start of my blogging. I am a person who has crafted all my like but have been paper crafting for - well I cant remember how long. Certainly before all these lovely craft shops were on the scene. However did I manage!

The aim of my blog is to record and share with any one of a like mind my little pieces of artwork and to share hints and tips.

As often as possible I will post some of my creations with a little summary of how it was achieved.

My first card is a wedding card made with Chloe Stamps on an 8x8 card. I have cut a piece og gold mirri card slightly smaller and then cut out a piece of Splodge Away elegance card slightly smaller again. After randomly stamping  and then embossing with gold embossing powder I have matted the stamped Elegance card onto the gold mirriwrapped around the lower half of the card a satin ribbon and tied in a bow. That was then moiunted onto the 8x8 card.
On another piece of splodge away elegance card I have stamped the feather heart and again embossed in gold.  The Mr& Mrs and bow were then stamped oin a seperat piece of card cut out and placed onto heart with foam pads. This little piece was then all mounted onto gold mirri and glued to top right of card. Job done!

Happy Crafting
CraftyKayx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love this card very classy